wooden needle for learning to thread
A carefully made and pleasant to the touch wooden needle, used to thread blocks / beads on a silky cotton string. Threading blocks such as beads trains the child's motor skills and trains concentration.
Inspire creativity with this simple, ingenious toy: Could these bricks be railroad cars or the perfect new necklace design for mom?
In this set you will find a solid wooden needle and a cotton string finished with a wooden ball.
• made of selected wood from FSC-certified suppliers
• finished with beeswax and vegetable oils, sanded perfectly smooth, soft to the touch
• packed in a cardboard box that is reusable or easy to recycle
• this product does not contain any harmful substances
• it is an ecological product
MADE IN BESKIDY, POLAND
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.