The Art of Stay
Art of Stay is the premiere album of the popular travel blogger and photographer Travelicious. It's 10 years of traveling, collected in photos and descriptions. It is hundreds of beautiful photos, a selection of unusual places, hotels and restaurants, and finally music, films and fragrances, through which the album takes the reader on a journey card by page. This is the key to teleporting the senses to the most beautiful places in the world.
And the first so carefully published album in Poland!
The Art of Staying is about tastes, smells, colors, experiences and emotions. The sum of small experiences that make places remain in memories for many years. This album is a textbook of careful and conscious traveling, designed for seekers of unique places and moments. These are unusual places and hotels that will change the way you travel. This is an album for everyone!
The album contains very elaborate content about hotels and cities. There you will find a lot of addresses and practical tips. You can easily plan your trips with him or inspire someone to travel.
- Selection of 30 unusual hotels: idyllic mountain huts, city hotels with cinema halls, rock grottos suspended above the blue domes in Oia or tropical tents overlooking the sea waves. This is the most creative place I have visited in the last 10 years. Along with practical information and sensual descriptions that allow you to teleport to the most beautiful places in the world, page by page.
- Guides for 7 regions and cities around the world, the ones that inspired the author and which are currently creating the most travel trends.
- 30 original illustrations created by Zuzia Przybyszewska
- The Art of Stay has an extensive sensory layer in which you will find songs, flavors, fragrances and films that will allow you to transfer the atmosphere of unique places to your own home.
- over 300 photos from all over the world printed in the highest quality
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.