pre-teaspoons GOOtensils to expand the diet
NumNum GOOtensil ™ is an introductory spoon, which is the first step to self-eating for the youngest. Contrary to a traditional spoon, the GOOtensil ™ head is flat, which means that we do not impose any rules on the child!
The set includes 2 teaspoons:
- Preliminary teaspoon - First Stage
- Initial teaspoon - Second Stage
- Spoon. Initial stage - the first stage has special cavities that keep enough food for the baby to feel self-feeding.
- The textured surface of the spoon soothes the sore gums associated with teething. They can also be chilled in the freezer, which enhances the effect.
- The thicker handle has been designed so that the child can use the spoon comfortably and safely
- The flat design makes GOOTensil easier to use than a conventional spoon. There is no wrong method of holding her.
- The GOOtensil Initial Teaspoon, stage two, has a hole in the head which uses the surface tension to pick up and hold the food until the child pulls it off.
- GOOtensils are dishwasher safe
The product meets all the requirements of the European Union and the United States. PVC, BPA and Phthalate free.
When to start using:
For the safe use of the GOOtensils NumNum pre-spoons, the child must be able to sit up independently and hold the head steadily. When these conditions are met, experts recommend introducing a teaspoon as soon as the child shows interest. This can happen as early as 6 months of age, but most toddlers are fully ready for cutlery between 10 and 14 months of age.
The perfect food:
GOOtensil is suitable for products such as blended baby food, homemade purees, porridge, yoghurt and mousse.
How to use:
To start, introduce a level 1 pre-teaspoon to help soothe the pain in the gums associated with teething and also to get your child used to holding the cutlery. Once your baby has acquired basic mouth-to-mouth movement, you can enter Level 2, which holds more of the product, and alternate it with, for example, thicker foods.
When to switch to a traditional spoon:
Most children do not develop full wrist rotation by the end of the second year. If a parent notices that the child is starting to pick up food from the bottom of the bowl or is trying to balance more food on the teaspoon, this is a clear signal for change. In this way, the child shows that he is ready to switch to the traditional spoon.
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.