Mikado arcade game
A well-known and popular game where manual skills, patience and concentration are needed.
Wooden sticks differ from each other in the number and color of the stripes painted on them. These markings define the value of individual pieces - wooden sticks.
Mikado rules of play and fun:
- Usually the game is for 2 to 6 people.
- Scatter wooden sticks on the table or floor in such a way that they are held vertically in a clenched hand and rested with their ends on the floor of the pieces.
- Then open the fist and this will create a Mikado pile.
- Players take turns trying to pull out individual sticks in such a way that none of the others moves.
- If at least one other piece twitches during the pick-up, the queue is lost and the next participant starts picking. The game is won by the one whose total value of collected pieces is the highest.
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.