Bibs De Luxe silicone teat
The soothers from the DE LUX collection in the size ONE SIZE are the answer of the BIBS brand to the needs of babies. Many years of observations have allowed to determine that the most desirable teat by infants, regardless of age, is the M size nipple. Based on the research carried out, BIBS patented the ONE SIZE nipple, suitable for both newborns and older infants.
Silicone is a material that is very safe for use by babies. However, it is more durable and harder than Hevea rubber. If your baby does not accept the hardness of the BIBS DE LUX silicone nipple nozzles for any reason, choose a nipple with a rubber nipple.
The shielding plate has been profiled so as not to touch the baby's mouth and chin, thus preventing redness, pimples, eruptions, bacterial or fungal eruptions or more serious skin infections. The shield also has ventilation holes so that the baby can easily breathe when using the pacifier in his mouth. Each element of the pacifier has been designed in cooperation with neonatologists.
ONE SIZE BIBS soothers from the DE LUX collection can be used in babies from the first day of life.
During the first administration, the child's behavior should be carefully monitored. In case of any problems with using the pacifier (choking, excessive salivation, etc ...), remove the pacifier from the mouth and replace it with a smaller pacifier, e.g. BIBS from the rubber collection, size S.
Properties of soothing BIBS soothers made of antiallergic silicone:
- Easy to assemble in 3 simple steps, perfect for both beginners and experienced parents
- 100% safe
- 100% biocompatible
- Anti Colic system
- High thermal resistance
- Reactive passivity with food
- BPA free 0%
- PVC-free 0%
- Phthalate free 0%
Why is it worth choosing the BIBS DE LUX collection teat?
Silicone is 100% biocompatible, non-toxic and does not cause allergies. Its important feature is perfectly tolerated by the human body, therefore it is the basis of breathable contact lenses 5 times safer than standard lenses. It is a chemically pure product and does not contain toxins, which is 100% safe for the little ones
- The product does not contain petroleum toxins, eg BPA
- Meets the European requirements (EU) No. 321/2011.
- The product is made in Denmark
- Tip diameter: approx. 15 mm
- Post diameter: approx. 10 mm
- Nipple height: approx. 27 mm
- Dial diameter: 45 mm
FOR YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY AND HEALTH
- Dial diameter: 45 mm.
- The product may only be used under the supervision of an adult.
- Never leave the pacifier exposed to sunlight (direct solar propagation), direct heat or in a liquid or disinfectant device for longer than indicated (in the description of the liquid or device), as this may weaken the pacifier and, in extreme cases, damage it.
- Before each use, check the condition of the teat by tilting it in every possible direction.
- Discard if there are any signs of material damage or weakness.
- Pacifier: 100% silicone
- Cover: polypropylene (PP)
Instructions for use
- Cover: polypropylene (PP)
- Before the first use, wash the product and then pour boiling water for 5 minutes. then take it out and let it cool down.
- Before each use, wash the teat in soapy water and let it dry.
- The product is dishwasher-safe - however, during the washing process, the teat may fill with water from the dishwasher
- The product is suitable for microwave sterilization - in special autoclaves for sterilization
- For safety and hygiene reasons, the nipple should be replaced every 30 days depending on the intensity of suction and the assessment of the state of wear of the material.
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.